The E.A. Buck Family of Companies offers no cost, no obligation workshops as an opportunity for you to learn more about our services and gather information on topics that interest you. Workshops are held at the Ala Moana Hotel. Please call for a reservation or complete the form to the right.
Tax Planning Strategies
Understanding taxes the changes in the new tax law
At this workshop, Ed Buck and Jeff Buck talk about the significant changes brought about by the 2018 tax reform law and how it’s effect on the financial markets and the average families financial decisions. Examples of how we project your taxes will be given and how certain financial strategies may be applied to help potentially use the tax code to your advantage. At the workshop, you can learn:
- How the new 2018 tax laws will affect you and how to potentially benefit from them.
- How to build a customized financial portfolio.
- How to gain more control of your 401(K).
- How current events and tax laws may impact your investment return.
This is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as tax advice. Consult your tax advisor regarding your specific situation.
Social Security Strategies
Strategies to potentially maximize your Social Security income
At this workshop, Ed Buck and Jeff Buck discuss social security rules which may help you to understand better your benefits and potential filing strategies. Being informed of your filing options allows you to potentially maximize your lifetime benefits. At the workshop, you can get answers to questions such as:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I potentially maximize my benefits?
- Will social security be enough to live on in retirement?
- How much of my Social Security benefits are taxable?
Secrets To Building Wealth
How to avoid common investing mistakes
At this work shop Ed and Jeff Buck dive into some of the most common mistakes that they have found investors make while managing money. In a matter of 90 minutes you will be able to grasp common mistakes made by many, how to recognize these mistakes and ways to potentially avoid them. The subject matter varies from emotional investing, failing to align investment risk to that of what you are willing to endure, and setting clear and reasonable investment goals.
Women's Wealth & Empowerment
Financial Strategies Every Woman Must Know
At this workshop, Katie Buck will discuss key financial considerations for women. You will learn:
- How women's financial considerations are different from men.
- How to manage your wealth for your long-term needs.
- Balancing your needs and the needs of your family.
- Valuable money tips and cost saving measures.
- How to proactively enhance your current circumstance.
Register now for these upcoming dates
Please complete the following form to reserve your seat at one our upcoming workshops. Your address and phone number are required so that we can mail you a ticket and call to confirm if necessary.