Make informed decisions when planning for your Social Security benefits.
For most people, Social Security may make up about 40% of their retirement income. It is important that you understand your Social Security benefit options and elect to take them at the appropriate time. We assist our clients in understanding the different filing strategies available to them and how these strategies fit into and enhance their retirement lifestyle. Our Social Security Workshops are a great way to learn more about your benefits as we cover topics including:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- What strategies can I use to potentially maximize my lifetime benefits?
- Should I defer my benefits in order to receive a higher benefit later?
- How can I avoid common mistakes others make when signing up for benefits?